In many cases, SME businesses only require qualified IT engineers from time to time as outsourced professionals or as extra resources to complete or backup their IT staff.
Belsize IT Services is the solution to these requirements.
Our consultants are experienced and qualified network administrators who can provide ongoing support for SME businesses.
We respond to users support requests and maintain servers and networks with personal attention and pro-active attitude.
The support line is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our goal is to respond to calls as soon as possible and provide the best service possible.
Ad hoc by the hour or monthly fee schemes are available.
This plan enables our engineering team to provide full support to businesses’ IT environments on a monthly basis.
The monthly plan includes the following services:
- Systems and Network Administration: users, computers and network equipments management
- Priority Telephone & On-Site Support
- Daily systems monitoring: automated systems status messages check up and remote inspection
- Pre-scheduled Monthly Network Maintenanceto ensure that systems are running in good condition and are up to date with the latest security advisories
- Monthly disk usage chart
- Monthly logged cases reports
Ad hoc by the hour plan
The ad hoc plan is designed for SME businesses that only require occasional support or need extra resources to their existing IT teams.
- On-demand Systems and Network Administration: users, computers and network equipments management
- On-demand Telephone & On-Site Support
- On-demand Network Maintenanceto ensure that systems are running in good condition and are up to date with the latest security advisories